Thank you for your interest in Pinnacle Exit Group LLC. Pinnacle Exit Group LLC is committed to protecting your Personal Information. It is possible to browse many areas of our Sites without disclosing any Personal Information.
Certain aspects of our business require the processing of personal data in order to function. If you choose not to provide information that is necessary to provide a product or service, you may not be able to use some of our features, products, or certain areas of our Sites.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the Sites, how it is used and with whom it may be shared;
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your information;
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information;
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in your Personal Information.
Pinnacle Exit Group LLC is the sole owner of all information collected on the Sites. When using the Sites, if you fill out forms, purchase services, or provide comments, you may be asked to provide your name, email address, mailing address, phone number. We use this information to deliver the products or services requested, to enhance your User experience, and to improve the performance of the Sites.If you reside outside the United States
– If you sign up for an email list, contest, download, course, or service from Pinnacle Exit Group LLC, you will only be added to our email list if you affirmatively consent to receive such messages. You may unsubscribe at any time by clicking “UNSUBSCRIBE” at the bottom of the email.If you reside in the United States
– If you sign up for an email list, contest, download, course, or service from Pinnacle Exit Group LLC, you will automatically be added to our email list. You may unsubscribe at any time by clicking “UNSUBSCRIBE” at the bottom of the email.
Pinnacle Exit Group LLC will NOT sell or rent your Personal Information to any third party. We may share your information for the following reasons:
- To third parties, to assist us in operating the Sites, conducting our business, or providing services to you, such as shipping an order, sending a newsletter, or processing a payment;
- To third parties, for any corporate reorganization process including, but not limited to, mergers, acquisitions, consolidation, change in control, reorganization or liquidation, and sales of all or substantially all of our assets; and
- To law enforcement, government agencies, and other third parties, for complying with the law, enforcing our website policies, or protecting our or others’ rights, property, or safety.
Pinnacle Exit Group LLC has no obligation to you to retain your Personal Information. For as long as you choose to remain on our email list, we will retain a minimum amount of personal information including your name, your email address, and your behavior on our website. For all other information, we generally retain information only as long as is necessary to fulfill the purpose for which the Personal Information was collected, resolve disputes, or as reasonably determined.Assignment
In the event that all or part of our assets are sold or acquired by another party, or in the event of a merger, you grant us the right to assign your Personal Information collected via the Sites to the acquiring party. Analytics and Cookies
This Site collects readily available information about visitors’ usage of the website via Google Analytics (acting as its site traffic gathering agent for this limited purpose). Generally, this may include information about your geographic location, your browsing behaviors while using the Sites, the type of device or software you use, and your IP address. We use this information for statistical purposes, to measure the Sites’ effectiveness, and to improve visitor experience. If you wish to opt out, visit Google Analytics’ privacy center.
We sometimes use an Internet device called a ‘cookie’ to recognize your browser when you visit our site. A cookie is a small amount of information that a website transfers to your computer’s hard drive.
The Sites utilize cookies to better individualize and improve your user experience. You can choose whether to accept or block cookies by changing the settings of your browser. If you block cookies, you may lose some of the features and functionality of the Sites.Your Access to and Control over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address given on our website:
- Learn what Personal Information we have about you, if any;
- Change/correct any Personal Information we have about you;
- Request us to delete any Personal Information we have about you;
- Express any concern you have about our use of your Personal Information.
To place an order from us, you must provide contact information (such as name and shipping address) and financial information (such as credit card number, expiration date). This information is used for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we use this information to contact you. We use an outside shipping company to ship orders, and a credit card processing company to bill users for goods and services. These companies do not retain, share, store, or use personally identifiable information for any secondary purposes beyond filling your order.Links
The Sites may contain links to other third-party sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such third-party sites. We encourage users to be aware when they leave our Sites and to read the privacy policies of any other website that collects personally identifiable information.Blog and Other Public Posting
Any information you post in a public posting area, such as a comment on a blog post, is available to anyone with Internet access. If you don't want people to know your e-mail address, for example, please don't include it in any comment you post publicly. PLEASE BE EXTREMELY CAREFUL WHEN DISCLOSING ANY INFORMATION IN PUBLIC POSTING AREAS. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE USE BY OTHERS OF THE INFORMATION THAT YOU DISCLOSE IN PUBLIC POSTING AREAS.Surveys & Contests
The Sites are not intended for use by persons under the age of 13. Pinnacle Exit Group LLC does not knowingly collect information from visitors under the age of 13 and, in fact, we require that you are at least 18 years old to use the Sites. Should we learn that a person under the age of 13 has provided Us with Personal Information, we will immediately delete such Personal Information.Security
We implement commercially reasonable security measures to protect your information. When you provide Personal Information such as your name, email, or credit card information, we use third-party products and Sites to secure or store your information. Sensitive information (such as credit card data) is encrypted and transmitted in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https://” at the beginning of the address of the web page. The Personal Information you provide when using the Sites is not stored on our servers or computer systems.
However, due to the open nature of the Internet we cannot guarantee that communication between you and us, and between us and you, will be free from unauthorized access by third parties. No data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Consequently, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you provide. Any information that you provide is done at your own risk.
If we learn of a data security breach we may attempt to notify you electronically so that you can take appropriate protective steps. By using the Sites or providing Personal Information, you agree to receive electronic communications regarding security, privacy, and administrative issues relating to your use of the Sites. We may also post a notice via the Sites if a security breach occurs.
The contact person at Pinnacle Exit Group LLC for all matters concerning privacy and data protection is:
Last updated on: 03/08/2022